Use green tea, orange and some mint to prepare this drink which is ideal for those trying to lose weight and detox the body. This is the main reason why nutritionists recommend its consumption as a support for the overall optimal health.
Green tea boosts metabolism and helps the absorption of fat. A cup of green tea daily reduces the risk of heart diseases and stroke, skin cancer, rheumatic arthritis, increased blood sugar level, cold, flu, etc.
Orange is exclusively appreciated because of its nutritive and antioxidant properties. It contains no saturated fat, and is is rich in fiber which is amazingly beneficial for people with excess weight. It has positive effect in cases of arthritis, cancer, heart diseases, etc.
Mint is a rich source of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and potassium. This herb boosts food digestion, helps the organism burn the fat you consume and prevents stomach bloating.
Steps of preparation:
- Boil a liter of water for 2-3 minutes. The water should reach a temperature of 80°C to 85°C.
- Take the water off the stove when it is done.
- Add 5 filter bags of green tea.
- Leave it for 3-5 minutes to cool down.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Wash well the orange and chop it in small pieces, using its peel as well.
- Pour the tea in a clean jar, add the orange pieces and some fresh mint leaves.
- Close the jar well and leave it in a fridge overnight.
- Take a cup of this amazing drink before every meal.